I offer my services in the following fields:
Oracle Database Administration & DevOps
- Conception and Installation of Databases
- Setting up Oracle Names Services
- Maintenance and adjustment of existing Oracle installations
- Optimization / Performance Tuning
- Planning, conception and realization of Backup/Recovery processes
- Determining, planning and monitoring of resource usage, availability and data integrity
- Creation/Installation of (automatical) reports and other scripts
- etc.pp. (see also References)
Web Programming / Database Connection
- Conception and Development and maintenance of IntraNet and InterNet applications using PHP and MySQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL/SQLite
- Extension / Adaption of existing applications
To name some reference projects:
- Android.IzzySoft.DE: My Android-specific website (PHP & MySQL)
- eBooks.Qumran.ORG: My eBook server, incl. OPDS catalogues (PHP & SQLite)
- phpVideoPro: a Video database (PHP & MySQL/PostgreSQL/SQLite)
- IzzyOnDroid Repo: My F-Droid compatible repo. Uses the php-fdroid library I created and maintain.
- this site here (using the same self-developed framework as above Android site)
- Consultation on Android use-cases: What's possible?
- Potential risks and possible safeguards
- a.o.m. – from the user's view-point
- Training, seminar/workshop, lecture …
Some references on this:
- I'm moderator on Android.StackExchange.com:
- I've published several Android related books, which can e.g. be found at Amazon
- I'm running my own Android specific web site at Android.IzzySoft.DE plus an F-Droid compatible app repo at apt.IzzySoft.DE
- I'm one of the F-Droid maintainers.
- Starting 2015, I'm giving courses for Android users at the Munich VHS (Adult Education Centre).